Expire date Воскресенье, 12 Июня 2011
|Terms of Reference
The above vacancy is announced in the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direct supervision of Programme Officer, the incumbent will, among other things, perform the following duties:
1. Collect data and other information on development and/or subject-matter activities of the country or area;
2. Maintain, logs, files and update records in prescribed format for subsequent use;
3. Process and examine the information and data in accordance with instructions received, making necessary abstracts and computation;
4. Maintain and keep current registers and control plans on the status of projects at the formulation, implementation and operational stages;
5. Prepares background material, working papers and tables for briefing and review sessions;
6. Summarizes information reflecting current obligations and future programme and/or budgetary implications;
7. May be required to carry out specific operational/control tasks for programme/project implementation;
8. Perform other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Education: Secondary education. Post-secondary degree/training/certificate in Business Administration, Law, Social Science or related field would be an asset.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of previous job experience relevant to the function;
- Skills: Communication skills, computer skills;
- Languages: Fluency in English and Russian. Knowledge of Kyrgyz is an asset.
The incumbent should be able to work harmoniously with the people of different cultural and social backgrounds, under pressure and, when required, additional working hours.
An interview and/or written test may be held for this post. Applicants will be contacted only if they are under serious consideration.
Closing date is June 12, 2011. Applications should be accompanied by duly updated P11 or Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English only and be sent for the e-mail address [email protected]
p.11.en.zip (Размер: 79 Kb)
|Дата Понедельник, 06 Июня 2011