|Programme Officer, NOB|
|Expire date Пятница, 04 Ноября 2011|
|Duration||1 year with the possibility of extension.|
|Terms of Reference||
The duties and responsibilities of the posts include:
1. Contributes to country programmes by supporting knowledge management through providing professional assistance in data collection and analysis, complete and accurate reporting as well as participation in the Programme Knowledge Network system of "lessons learned" and other corporate-level databases.
2. Provides professional technical assistance in the preparation of the Situation Analysis for programme development and management by collecting and analyzing data and monitoring implementation progress.
3. Monitors the allocation and disbursement of programme funds, making sure that funds are properly coordinated, monitored and liquidated.
4. Undertakes field visits to monitor and assess programme implementation and decides on required corrective action.
5. Supports rights-based programmes approach in the formulation of programme goals and objectives and development of strategies and implementation frameworks. Collaborates with partners and assist in the strengthening of quality of child rights-based programmes consistent and effective planning, design, implementation, monitoring and/or evaluation of programmes and projects.
6. Provides government authorities with technical assistance and supports in planning and organizing training programmes for the purpose of capacity building and programme sustainability.
7. Analyzes programme related issues and policies from a children’s and women's rights perspective and advocacy at the community and family levels for elevating credibility in national policy debates. Promote the organization goals of UNICEF through active advocacy and.communication.
8. Facilitates partnership and collaboration with internal and external counterparts, including those of the UN and national partners, in order to improve the ability to collect and disseminate development data and information, exchange information on programme/project status and implementation and movement/distribution of supplies.
The successful candidate shall have:
• University degree in Social Sciences, International Relations, Government, Public Administration, Public Policy, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, or other relevant disciplines, with specialized training in conflict resolution.;
• 3-5 years of relevant professional work experience in the field. Background/familiarity with Emergency;
• English proficiency, knowledge of local languages of the duty station;
• Methodology of programme/project management
• Knowledge of global human rights issues, specifically relating to children and women, and the current UNCEF position and approaches.
If you have experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children and match the profile outlined, send a detailed curriculum vitae in English, and a duly completed United Nations Personal History form, indicating vacancy notice reference number (VN-KIRA/2011/20) to the address below by 18:00, 04 November 2011:
UNICEF, 160 Chui Avenue, UN House, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
UNICEF Osh Zone Office, 74 Lenina street, Osh, Kyrgyz Republic
The documents should be submitted in a closed envelope marked: Application for the UNICEF post “Programme Officer (Child Protection and Education) to be based in Osh”. Candidates applying to UNICEF previously should apply again. Applications by fax will NOT be accepted. Telephone inquiries will NOT be entertained. Only candidates meeting the essential requirements will be considered. Short-listed candidates meeting the essential requirements will be called for interview. The selected candidate will be offered a fixed term contract for 1 year as per UNICEF standard terms and conditions, with the possibility of extension.
UNICEF is equal opportunity employer for men and women.
|Download Form||p.11.eng.unicef.zip (Размер: 17 Kb)|
|Дата Пятница, 21 Октября 2011|