|Capacity Building Expert - Team Leader (national consultant)
Expire date Пятница, 25 Апрель 2014
|340 days (16 months; 60days in 2 missions)
|Bishkek, with possible field visits as required
|Terms of Reference
Under the overall supervision of the FAO Representative and the technical supervision of the Environment, Climate Change and Bioenergy Division and the Lead Technical Officer and in close cooperation with the Ministry of Agriculture and Melioration, national counterparts and the other consultants the Capacity Building Expert will undertake the following duties:
- Supervise and coordinate the project to ensure its results are in accordance with the Project Document and the rules and procedures established by FAO;
- Assume primary responsibility for daily project management - both organizational and substantive matters – budgeting, planning and general monitoring of the project;
- Ensure adequate information flow, discussions and feedback among the various stakeholders of the project and establish the knowledge exchange network;
- Ensure adherence to the project’s work plan, prepare revisions of the work plan, if required;
- Review the reports of the national consultants and follow-up with them to finalise planned outcomes;
- Establish and maintain contacts to stakeholders, including government organisations and NGOs, research institutions and international donor organisations;
- Maintain constant contact to MoA and Pasture Department and give feedback and proposals, draft cooperation agreements;
- Analyse rangeland management and tenure governance from a gender perspective and integrate gender aspects into programme design;
- Assume overall responsibility for meeting financial delivery targets set out in the agreed annual work plans, reporting on project funds and related record keeping;
- Assume overall responsibility for reporting on project progress vis-à-vis indicators in the Project Results Framework.
- A university degree in Agriculture or Environmental Education or related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in natural resource management and project management;
- Working experience with ministries, national institutions, international development organizations and livestock sector in Kyrgyzstan;
- Strong drafting, presentation and reporting skills;
- Strong computer skills, especially of all applications of the MS Office package;
- Strong knowledge of sustainable rangeland management and pasture tenure issues in Kyrgyzstan, including the political, institutional and socio-economic contexts;
- Strong knowledge of awareness raising and environmental education methods;
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English, Russian and Kyrgyz.
For this position, a duly completed Personal Profile Form (PPF) generated from FAO’s IRecruitment portal is to be submitted together with a cover letter and at least 3 recommendation letters not later than 25 April 2014, 17 pm should be sent to email: Candidates, meeting selection criteria, will be invited for interview.
Kindly note that attached resumes or CVs in place of the PPF will not be accepted.
In order to prepare a Personal Profile Form, you must first register on the FAO iRecruitment site (click on the following link to register): http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/en/).
***As you fill in your information online you should make sure to click Save after each section before logging out. Also be aware that the session times out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
|Дата Среда, 16 Апрель 2014